Epaulet Outfits Dylan Boelte
Click here to read part one
6. The first song that you ever learned how to play?
Money Talks by AC/DC. My brother Damon and I learned how to play it together when we were ten years old. The second song I learned was Stairway to Heaven…kidding.
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while playing music on stage?
I don’t get embarrassed easily and usually forget everything that happened during a performance once it’s over, which actually makes me feel more comfortable on stage. And that’s kind of weird, I guess. It’s the dumb stuff that I do off stage that embarrasses me.
8. Your hair. How do you do it?
Hah. I’ve always preferred shaggy hair, but have never had mine quite this long before. I was inspired by my buddy Tyler at Black Mountain. He grew his hair out to donate it to his mother, who lost hers during cancer treatment. I was very moved by the gesture and thought I could do something similar.
9. Tell us one secret about yourself that NO ONE else knows.
I’ll need to get back to you on this one.
10. Which version of China Girl? Iggy Pop’s or David Bowie’s? And why?
They’re both great, but I’m going with Bowie on this one. His baritone is much smoother. This song is in my natural register, so it’s a great break from all the ridiculously high-pitched songs in my karaoke repertoire. Plus, it’s more seductive, which is important in Karaoke.